The Site ships to all 50 US states, US protectorates, APO/FPO addresses, and PO Boxes.
Toyco reserves the right to select the carrier and shipping method used for free shipping and all other orders in its sole discretion. Some exceptions apply. We offer the following services for domestic delivery:
Several shipping methods are available for each carrier, including standard and expedited services. Some shipping methods explicitly state which carrier will be used. Others may ship by a variety of carriers depending on the properties, dimensions, and weight of the package.
Expedited shipping options are generally not available for pre-order products.
All shipping method options are detailed during checkout.
We strive to process and ship your orders as quickly as possible within 1-2 business days from when you placed your orders and our business days of operation are Monday to Friday. Once the order is shipped, the delivery times vary depending on the shipping method selected. Each shipping method will display a delivery date or date range of when a shipment can be expected for delivery.
If you are purchasing a pre-order, the number of business days expected for delivery after the item has arrived at our facility will be displayed.
Under normal circumstances the stated delivery day/range is accurate 99% of the time. There will be a small portion of shipments that take longer. If your delivery has not arrived we suggest you check the tracking to get a package update. Please be advised that some addresses may consistently take longer than the stated delivery dates. Deliveries may also take longer if you live in an area that is experiencing an unexpected service delay, such as severe weather, natural disasters, unscheduled events, etc.
Shipping Methods with a Guaranteed Delivery Date
We try to be as accurate as possible with our delivery estimates, however most services are not guaranteed to arrive on the date or within the date range specified. Some one and two day expedited services are guaranteed to arrive on a specific date, but must meet specific criteria to be eligible. If your shipment does qualify and does not arrive as guaranteed we will refund your shipping fee in store credit.
The following requirements must be met for Guaranteed Delivery:
- A guaranteed delivery shipping method is selected
- Order is placed before the deadline listed on the shipping method
- Payment is successful before the deadline displayed during checkout
- Your payment does not require additional checks for fraud that delay your payment
- An attempted delivery on or before the guaranteed delivery meets our delivery guarantee
- An offer by the carrier of a delivery appointment on or before the guaranteed delivery date meets our delivery guarantee
- No service events as defined by the carrier occur that void their service guarantee.
- If you suspect your delivery is late please contact customer service. All requests must be made within 5 days of delivery.
Some very large items may require special freight shipping. If an item requires freight shipping it will be noted in the item’s description. When the item is available to ship we will contact you with the actual freight cost. Most large items may only be shipped to street addresses in the contiguous United States.
Shipping fees are based on actual product weights or dimensions. Dimensional weight reflects how much space a package takes in a truck or plane.
Shipping fees for in stock items: The shipping fees displayed during checkout for in stock items are the actual rates you will pay. Please note that not all items are subject to the Flat Rate shipping and some items, due to their size or weight, will require a custom shipping quote at the time of shipment. This will be explicitly stated in the items’ description.
Shipping Fee estimates for pre-orders: Shipping fees for pre-ordered items are estimates not the actual amount you will be charged for shipping. The exact product weight or product dimensions are not always known at the time we list a product for pre-order. If you are pre-ordering a single item an estimated shipping fee is displayed. If you are pre-ordering more than one item the base fee and the price per pound that is charged for each shipment is shown. We cannot be certain which items will arrive together so a more accurate shipping estimate cannot be given.
We welcome customers from all over the world and we look forward to helping you build your collection. Please inquire with us regarding purchasing products if you are an international customer. Thank you.
Freight forwarders can be an economical and practical shipping solution for customers living outside of the United States. There are some additional conditions to be aware of when using a freight forwarder. Please be aware that we use the term freight forwarder as a broad definition to include actual companies that specialize in freight forwarding as well as friends or family who live in the United States and are willing to ship packages to you.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs after your shipment has been delivered to your freight forwarder. This means we will not refund or provide a replacement for any merchandise that has been exported beyond the original delivery address. To minimize this risk, you should instruct freight forwarders to refuse any shipments that arrive damaged.
- Our return policy does not apply to any items shipped to a freight forwarder. All sales are considered final and may not be returned.
- If the freight forwarder you are using has a U.S. address and you subsequently request that the items be exported outside of the United States, you or your freight forwarder are considered the exporter and must comply with all export and import regulations, including all U.S. export regulations and the import regulations of the destination country. T0YCO must not be listed on any export documentation including but not limited to export declarations, invoices, and packing lists.
When ordering from the Site you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Import Duties, Taxes, and Fees
Orders shipped outside the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. These fees are assessed when the shipment reaches the recipient’s country and are the sole responsibility of the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict them. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local Customs office for more information.
International shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by Customs and/or postal authorities. Individual products and packaging may be opened and inspected. Items may be repacked without out the original care taken when your shipment left our warehouse. We have no control over this process and thus cannot be held responsible or guarantee the condition of any items on arrival. If you experienced a complication with your local Customs agency we recommend that you follow up with them directly.
If your shipment is not cleared by Customs and is disposed of for any reason (including failure to pay any duties, taxes or fees) we will not refund any product or shipping.
Unfortunately all products cannot be shipped to all destinations. Some manufacturers have licensing agreements and only allow us to sell their products in specific countries. Product restrictions may also include items that are too large to ship internationally or replicas that are prohibited by Customs. If there are restrictions on a specific product it will be detailed in the description of the product details page. If you try to purchase an item that is not allowed to ship to a specific country we will cancel and refund any ineligible items in your order.
In some situations we may not know that a product is too large to ship to some destinations until we have received it at our warehouse. If this happens we will contact you to try to arrange an alternate form of delivery. In some cases we may just need to cancel and refund your order.
For products shipped internationally please be aware of the following:
- Manufacturers’ warranties may not be valid
- Manufacturer service options may not be available
- Product manuals, instructions, and safety warnings may not be written in the destination country’s language
- The products and accompanying materials may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, or labeling requirements
- Products may not conform to destination country voltage or other electrical standards, requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate
- We will not be responsible or liable and will provide no warranties for International Orders.